For your Organisation:
Why Choose LJK Resources to provide support?
- Coaching managers through difficult one-to-one meetings
- Group Job Search Workshops for up to 10 people
- One to one support for those facing redundancy (face to face or remotely)
- Subject focused workshops, e.g. CV Writing, Interview Preparation, Presenting Yourself
- Supporting colleagues who remain (the ‘survivors’) to maintain motivation and performance
- Our Consultants are all experienced and qualified coaches, NLP practitioners and trainers who are expert at helping identify and apply transferable skills. Each one has extensive human resources experience across a wide range of organisations and business sectors.
- All telephone support is provided by our Consultants and not a call centre
- Our consultants are experts at building rapport with the customer. This is partly down to their knowledge, experience and expertise, but also through clear communication and an engaging manner, being able to relate quickly to individuals from a variety of backgrounds and ages.
For Your People
We offer an interactive programme of Outplacement Support to help guide you through a career change and improve your approach to future opportunities, increasing your changes of a successful outcome.
- A wider understanding of the impact of these changes on your morale and self-esteem and how to manage them
- The support of qualified HR practitioners who are also coaches and NLP practitioners
- Developed CV to highlight important factors of experience, skills and experience relevant to job opportunities
- Developed ability to market yourself
- Improved interview techniques
- Enhanced personal presentation
2 x 1.5 hour individual coaching sessions (at a mutually agreed time but 1st and 2nd will be within 1 month) to include:
- Overcoming fear and embracing change
- Deciding what you want from work
- Identifying your options for the future
- Speculative letters
- Preparing your CV and emphasising successes
- Responding to advertisements
- Optimum media for job search
- Interview techniques
- Preparing yourself
- Preparing for a range of interview questions
- Follow up
- Presenting yourself
- Planning next steps
For more information please either call Lesley on +44 (0) 7976 378312 or via our Contact Us page